http://www.adhd-report.com. The Parental Intelligence Report on 'ADHD' by Bob Collier.
www.ablechild.org. 'Parents for Label and Drug Free Education' consists of a growing number of parents outraged over the pervasive and ever-growing drugging of our children. Begun by parent activists Sheila Matthews, Patty Weathers, Larry Smith and Vicky Dunkle, this website also offers OPERATION BULLETIN BOARD, one page bulletins on a variety of topics related to our cause to post in your schools and communities!
www.psychsearch.net/teenscreen.html Ken Kramer's site documents the whole truth about Teen Screen, and connects the dots.
www.ritalindeath.com. Lawrence Smith developed this site as a response to the death of his fourteen-year-old Son Matthew, who died on March 21, 2000. The cause was determined to be due to heart failure from the long- term (age 7-14 ) use of Ritalin. The purpose of this site is to prevent more deaths of our children from these dangerous drugs.
http://www.adhdtruth.com. Ray Pem's independent campaign against "ADHD" and psychiatric drugs; offers alternative workable solutions.
- www.threetrusts.com. Ruth Rinehart and John Breeding offer trainings on "Transformation for Divorced Parents: Creating Peace in a Conflicted World".
- www.naturalchild.org. Jan Hunt's vision is a world in which all children are treated with dignity, respect, understanding, and compassion. In such a world, every child can grow into adulthood with a generous capacity for love and trust. Our society has no more urgent task.
- www.handinhandparenting.org/. The Parents Leadership Institute was founded by Patty Wipfler, international Re-evaluation Counseling reference person for parents, and features her work. Eager to address the difficulties presented by parenting in today's world, they focus on listening as a cornerstone skill that develops parents' ability to connect with their children and solve problems within the family. Very highly recommended.
- www.atlc.org. Wildest Colts is an affiliate of the Alliance for Transforming the Lives of Children.
- www.kindredmedia.org/. Lisa Reagan's Kindred publishes some of the world's most endorsed natural and sustainable parenting articles. Kindred supports the task of conscious parenting through considering the needs of children and parents within a world that is rapidly changing.
- www.rc.org. I recommend to all the theory and practices of the grassroots Re-Evaluation Counseling Community. Includes great resources for parents.
- www.awareparenting.com The wonderful work of Aletha Solter.
- www.naomialdort.com. Supporting authentic parent-child relationships.
- freerangekids.wordpress.com. Lenore Skenazy on "free range kids" and letting go of fear-based parenting.
- Bob Colliers' Parental Intelligence
Psychiatric Oppression and Adult Healing Alternatives