Coercion and General Issues and Resources
The ADHD Fraud
- College Counselling in the Age of Biological Psychiatry: A Szaszian Perspective by John Breeding, Journal of College Counselling, May 2016.
- Practicing Szasz: A Psychologist Reports on Thomas Szasz's Influence on His Work by John Breeding, Sage Open Journal, 2014.
- One Woman’s Near Destruction and Reemergence From Psychiatric Assault: The Inspiring Story of Evelyn Scogin by John Breeding and Evelyn Scogin. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 2012, 52(1) 53–72.
- How to Choose a Counselor by John Breeding.
- Thomas Szasz: Philosopher of Liberty (.pdf) by John Breeding, Journal of Humanistic Psychology, January 2011, 1, 112-128.
- Relentless and Tragic Marketing: Psychiatric Drugs from Before the Cradle to the Grave (.pdf) by John Breeding with Amy Philo.
- To See Or Not To See "Schizophrenia" And The Possibility Of Full "Recovery" (.pdf) Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 2008, 4, 489-504
- Testimony to Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services Hearing on Delivery of Texas Mental Health Services, August 23, 2006
- The Case of Sohrab Hassan: Assault on Liberty in the Texas Mental Health Courts (Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 46, 3, 2006, 243-254.
- My Views on Psychiatry and Mental Illness
- Working Axioms for Understanding Psychiatric Oppression and Implementing a Program of Personal and Social Transformation
- An Anima Curse For A Profession
- The Enforcer: Mental Health System Oppression as a STOP Sign on Liberation from Other Societal Oppressions
- Nursing Home Blues: One Man's Challenge of the Psychiatric Drugging of our Elders, Chapter 13 from The Necessity of Madness by John Breeding
- Book Review: Coercion as Cure by Thomas Szasz
- Support Resources for Psychiatric Survivor/Activists
Our mission is to abolish electroshock in Texas, and the world.
Electroshock ALWAYS damages the brain.
Electroshock ALWAYS causes memory loss.
Electroshock sometimes KILLS.
Electroshock is NEVER necessary.